Better earplugs

I used EAR for years. I tried the custom fit jobies cost over £200 same problem put the helmet on and useless.

Switched to These about 6 years ago they work a treat. Block the noise but can hear the intercom perfectly. Last about 2 years of regular use before the silicone looses it's seal. They have 2 levels both work well red really does block out more noise.

The thing to remember we're all built different, what works perfectly with one, won't on someone else.
same as the ones I wear. Wouldn't use anything else now.
 
A couple of months ago my local NHS Trust took some custom moulds and made me up some custom ear plugs
They’re great and very comfy
Good at filtering noise on the bike
 
I've recently tried and become a convert to the Alpine Sport earplugs. These have replaced my custom silicone earplugs which had started to crack after about 10 years use. The Alpines do seem to be quieter than the silicone ones. At £15 a pair the Alpines are considerably cheaper than the custom silicone route.
 


Back
Top Bottom