Sold Biketek heated jacket size M

Status
Please reply by conversation.

THE ROVER

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
638
Reaction score
3
Location
Blackburn,Lancs.
Hi, arguably the wrong time of the year to sell a heated jacket….:DD

Fully working Biketek heated jacket in size med, in excellent condition.
I’d suggest it’ll fit a 38-41 in chest.
3 heat settings, can be connected to gloves if you have a matching connector or kit.
I can’t find the Velcro strap that went round the leg for the controller to fasten to but in any case it was a faff and I just left the controller on top of my thigh.

It gets a positive review in the below link.

£45 posted.

I’ll stick some photos on shortly.

Thanks Stuart.

 
Photos
 

Attachments

  • IMG_5365.jpeg
    IMG_5365.jpeg
    123.4 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5364.jpeg
    IMG_5364.jpeg
    253.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_5363.jpeg
    IMG_5363.jpeg
    219.3 KB · Views: 39
  • IMG_5362.jpeg
    IMG_5362.jpeg
    227.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_5366.jpeg
    IMG_5366.jpeg
    488.9 KB · Views: 42
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom