Bluetooth in-earbuds

After living with them a few days decided that i'm not happy with the music quality overall and am returning them via amazon for a refund, music seems to fall short in the mid range / bass area, despite tweaking them with a equaliser can't get them right (For me anyway) beauty of amazon is you can "road test" them for a while and return fuss free if they dont suit.

Simples really, initial impressions were good (admit my quick review was a bit too quick!) :D but as I got into my music collection over a few days I realised there were shortcomings, so a rethink, I will return these, and currently looking at over ear headphones for considerably more money

I have a Sena 10s fitted to my Shoei Neotec, super for garmin or Iphone directions, but music , shocking I really cant listen to any music. Zero base and clipped treble , I dont know how they have managed to make them so bad 🤔

Not looking for on bike use, Now ordered some Sony WH-1000XM4 over ear headphones, as recommended by a few on here, and generally have good reviews, arrive tomorrow (Friday) anticipating good results, well see:unsure:

Had a few hours playing all sorts of music through these Sony XM4 headphones and can’t fault them, most impressed, looks like I’ll be keeping them :)
Getting used to the app that comes with them on phone, graphic equaliser effective

Last edited:
Not looking for on bike use, Now ordered some Sony WH-1000XM4 over ear headphones, as recommended by a few on here, and generally have good reviews, arrive tomorrow (Friday) anticipating good results, well see:unsure:

I used to sell noise-cancellation headphone to First & Business Class on international airlines (17 years) and our very capable audio engineer was a strong proponent of the Sony cans.
The, I worked for Bose, doing the same thing.
This Christmas, I have purchased the same WH-1000XM4 for a son in Australia.

I am certain that you'll like these!

If you are going to use whilst on an aircraft, you might consider not connecting by wire to the audio outlet/screen but instead, get one of the following devices (check pricing online) that enables you to use Bluetooth function on the Sony headphones. (especially good for when Fellow passengers keep getting up and interrupting).

Back
Top Bottom