Sold BMW Motorrad Enduro Forged Magnesium Wheel set.

Status
Please reply by conversation.

ajsms999

New member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Dec 10, 2025
Messages
0
Reaction score
0
Location
Shropshire
Hello Everyone,
As per the title, I have for sale my full set of Enduro forged wheels c/w tyres. Tyres are Metzeller Next 2 with good tread. Wheels are complete with TPMS sensors, front brake discs etc.
These wheels are a straight fit on the R1300 GSA or GS.
I used these for about 12 months on my GSA. They are an excellent wheel set, very strong & incredibly light - also much easier to clean than the standard spoked options.
The tyre depths are rear - 6.5mm to 5.6mm, front 5.4mm to 5.1mm.
These wheels are a very expensive option from BMW, I was storing them just in case I bought another 1300 GS/GSA.
My wife would prefer to clear the space in the garage - so here they are.
There are one or 2 small stone chips on the wheels, commensurate with light road use - this is reflected in my asking price.
Can be collected either from home (Ludlow SY8) or work (Wombourne WV5).
Happy to pack them & send by courier at additional cost, after payment - if you prefer.

Will list them here initially, if they don't sell I will move them over to Ebay.

Price - £1700.00

IMG_9407.jpegIMG_9408.jpegIMG_9410.jpegIMG_9411.jpegIMG_9412.jpegIMG_9415.jpegIMG_9426.jpegIMG_9427.jpegIMG_9417.jpegIMG_9418.jpegIMG_9419.jpegIMG_9420.jpegIMG_9421.jpegIMG_9422.jpeg
 
Wheels have to go - Massive price reduction

*** Now just £1000 ***
Have to be a bargain for someone
 
Hello
Yes still have them - I’m away on holiday at the moment- back home on Sunday
I do have some clearer pictures that I took - let me know if you want to see them
I’ll send them by email or WhatsApp if you send me your details
Thanks
Andrew
 
Hello
Yes still have them - I’m away on holiday at the moment- back home on Sunday
I do have some clearer pictures that I took - let me know if you want to see them
I’ll send them by email or WhatsApp if you send me your details
Thanks
Andrew
Andrew,

Ok mate I’m away myself on Saturday morning to Portugal so I’ll catch up with you on my return. I’m interested
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom