johnmarshall1965 Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 1, 2016 Messages 105 Reaction score 120 Location Retford Sep 10, 2026 #1 BMW MOTORRAD NAVIGATOR VI SAT NAV EXCELLENT UNMARKED CONDITION COMES IN BOX WITH CHARGE CABLE - NO CASE Attachments IMG_6236.jpeg 141.5 KB · Views: 38 IMG_6235.jpeg 114.4 KB · Views: 38 IMG_6239.jpeg 95 KB · Views: 36 IMG_6240.jpeg 102.8 KB · Views: 36
BMW MOTORRAD NAVIGATOR VI SAT NAV EXCELLENT UNMARKED CONDITION COMES IN BOX WITH CHARGE CABLE - NO CASE
Geekay Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 30, 2014 Messages 501 Reaction score 45 Location Lancashire - UK Sep 10, 2026 #2 A price would be useful
Thejoybringer Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Sep 2, 2025 Messages 707 Reaction score 947 Location lincolnshire Sep 10, 2026 #3 Geekay said: A price would be useful Click to expand... It must be free if no price is evident….
Barnoe Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 9, 2020 Messages 5,208 Reaction score 5,790 Location Milnrow, Rochdale Sep 10, 2026 #4 johnmarshall1965 said: BMW MOTORRAD NAVIGATOR VI SAT NAV EXCELLENT UNMARKED CONDITION COMES IN BOX WITH CHARGE CABLE - NO CASE Click to expand... John come back.... add a price ya silly sausage
johnmarshall1965 said: BMW MOTORRAD NAVIGATOR VI SAT NAV EXCELLENT UNMARKED CONDITION COMES IN BOX WITH CHARGE CABLE - NO CASE Click to expand... John come back.... add a price ya silly sausage
JJH Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 17, 2009 Messages 11,676 Reaction score 1,949 Location Co. Meath Irish Rep. Sep 10, 2026 #5 Well obviously with no case it’s not worth a lot. JJH
johnmarshall1965 Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 1, 2016 Messages 105 Reaction score 120 Location Retford Sep 10, 2026 #6 My apologies chaps….. yes I’m getting old and forgetful and been busy I’m looking for £190 posted to mainland UK Thanks
My apologies chaps….. yes I’m getting old and forgetful and been busy I’m looking for £190 posted to mainland UK Thanks
johnmarshall1965 Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 1, 2016 Messages 105 Reaction score 120 Location Retford Sep 13, 2026 #7 Bump….
Ex-Call Centre Chimp Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 19, 2008 Messages 10,100 Reaction score 1,889 Location Lincoln Sep 14, 2026 #8 Hi, Might I ask if it's a 3rd generation please?
leasky Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 12, 2007 Messages 1,121 Reaction score 155 Location N.E Scotland / Middle of the sand pit.... Sep 14, 2026 #9 Yes please, I would like this if still available. DM inbound.
grantmac Commuting between NL & UK UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 7, 2017 Messages 5,251 Reaction score 8,758 Location The Hague, Holland Sep 14, 2026 #10 johnmarshall1965 said: My apologies chaps….. yes I’m getting old and forgetful and been busy I’m looking for £190 posted to mainland UK Thanks Click to expand... great deal!!!
johnmarshall1965 said: My apologies chaps….. yes I’m getting old and forgetful and been busy I’m looking for £190 posted to mainland UK Thanks Click to expand... great deal!!!
johnmarshall1965 Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 1, 2016 Messages 105 Reaction score 120 Location Retford Sep 14, 2026 #11 Sold subject to the usual
TomBoyNI Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined May 7, 2013 Messages 134 Reaction score 16 Location Northern Ireland Sep 14, 2026 #12 Marvellous deal - bargain right there!