BMW R100S

The aero/ exklusive sport was the only model afaik to have a polished bevel and fork sliders so that bit is correct,
Photos can flatter so I’d be having a day out to have a good looksee.
One other thing ,the blue decals are stickers ,if they are spray painted its had a paint job.

The aero/ exklusive sport was the only model afaik to have a polished bevel and fork sliders so that bit is correct,
Photos can flatter so I’d be having a day out to have a good looksee.
One other thing ,the blue decals are stickers ,if they are spray painted its had a paint job.

Clamshell looking bead blasted

The other couple I've have seen were the later air filter

Usual mistake, the front mudguard isn’t mounted correctly, the front wheel spindle needs to be revolved by 90 degrees, and improve the handling/stability by getting rid of the Metzler laser front tyre..... I owned one of these in 1991.t

This is the bike Mikey is referring to

This one is defo original. Back in the day it was a popular paint job to copy according to Dream Machine, who are currently repainting my Exclusiv Sport in Hell Silver 131 and not the colour referred to in the add. The rest will be (very expensive) stickers, as Mikey says.
This looks like a good bike at the right price to me. 90S, 100S, 100CS all sought after bikes now, but as ever with old airheads money will need to be spent on it somewhere.

This one for sales on mobile.de you pay your money and take your chance.
https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/...searchId=02741c0c-0032-6720-4d4f-c66049b21170

Attachments

• 14037218-8A55-4606-85D7-190AA46ABD9B.jpg
    14037218-8A55-4606-85D7-190AA46ABD9B.jpg
    260.1 KB · Views: 233
This one is defo original. Back in the day it was a popular paint job to copy according to Dream Machine, who are currently repainting my Exclusiv Sport in Hell Silver 131 and not the colour referred to in the add. The rest will be (very expensive) stickers, as Mikey says.
This looks like a good bike at the right price to me. 90S, 100S, 100CS all sought after bikes now, but as ever with old airheads money will need to be spent on it somewhere.

This one for sales on mobile.de you pay your money and take your chance.
https://suchen.mobile.de/fahrzeuge/...searchId=02741c0c-0032-6720-4d4f-c66049b21170

Bit odd bmw archives are wrong,
Paint code ,wrong,
Forks natural,wrong,
Only 50 bikes uk only,wrong
Unless of course,I’m wrong:blast:D

Back
Top Bottom