Bordering with the Insane 21st-23rd May 2010

Hi there
is this event now closed or can people camping still turn up. I've not been involved or away with the GSer's before so thinking about giving it a go.
Chrisville
GS1200

No..can't just turn up. Welcome to join us though, give me a call:thumb

i didnt realise there was a closing date to this event, i was waiting to see if i had that weekend clear. this was going to be my first time away with the lads and i wont know till next week, so how do i stand. eric:beer:

i didnt realise there was a closing date to this event, i was waiting to see if i had that weekend clear. this was going to be my first time away with the lads and i wont know till next week, so how do i stand. eric:beer:

Thanks for your call, hope you can make it:thumb2

It LOATHS you to go up north???? Its very strange that any individual should feel like that about the northeast. Its a fantastic place with loveley warm freindly people and great scenery and roads. So If your the type of vindictive person that you seem to be then it may be best you celerbrate you birthday else where, though I'm sure you would be made very welcome if you went to the northeast.
Happy birthday anyway from a genuine geordie.:beerjug:

No.... That Twat wouldn't !!! :D:D:D:beerjug:

Thanks - I think I will celebrate my birthday elsewhere.

I am afraid I am going to have to give the weekend a miss. Just got back from a week in Wales to discover that my grandmother has taken a turn for the worse (she has a brain tumour) - we're not close, but I feel I should be around for my Dad if it progresses further. Shame as I was really looking forward to this :(

I am afraid I am going to have to give the weekend a miss. Just got back from a week in Wales to discover that my grandmother has taken a turn for the worse (she has a brain tumour) - we're not close, but I feel I should be around for my Dad if it progresses further. Shame as I was really looking forward to this :(

Family first.

Best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom