Breakfast on Tour 4 (Rearranged) Sat 23rd April (New venue)

I'm coming MikeyBoy, by the way it was me who bought your supermoto wheels for my brother and now I 'm kicking myself!

For anyone who fancies a road ride after breakfast I'm going down to Thetford to look at a bike and you're welcome to join me for any part of it - not the most scenic route I know :blast

me too

For anyone who fancies a road ride after breakfast I'm going down to Thetford to look at a bike and you're welcome to join me for any part of it - not the most scenic route I know :blast

Hoping to get tomorrow though not intending to get my baby dirty

Though would like to have a go sometime. (any offers ?)

May take up your offer on a ride out

Got my LED bulb samples if anyone wants a look

Look forward to getting out as I've had the week from hell

:thumby:

I'll be on the Kalahari yellow 1100gs. I'll need to leave about 10.30 :thumby::thumby:

Glad I went home for a Lemsip and a kip.

All looks very tiring.

Glad you had a good day. Lucky it had all dried up too. I'd hate to see it muddy.

Bastard......lol

Thanks to Ian, Mike, Paul and Miserable git for making it a fun day out. Fair enjoyed masel.... again but kniw why Spain is so much more fun to ride..... Clay and lots of water do't mix well add a bike buried up to it's axles and sticks like shit sticks to shovel and we end up rolling about in it...... Much fun and a good location for starting with the breakfast before departure.

Thanks All

Last edited:
Had a great day Mikey and co even with the bike acting up. Will be along again next time. Thanks for taking us.
Thanks go to Ian for navigating,it's always so much easier to follow someone,:thumb2
Also means I get to ride at the back and watch the fun
We will have to fit cameras to my bike to catch the action:augie

Bastard......lol

Thanks to Ian, Mike, Paul and Miserable git for making it a fun day out. Fair enjoyed masel.... again but kniw why Spain is so much more fun to ride..... Clay and lots of water do't mix well add a bike buried up to it's axles and sticks like shit sticks to shovel and we end up rolling about in it...... Much fun and a good location for starting with the breakfast before departure.

Thanks All
If you know your way around,our area has some ace lanes,next time we can avoid the snotters,I have 1/2 dozen of the best 5 mins from my front door.
And around 120 lanes all the way south as far as Northampton,
Maybe you good folk could organise a navigation event on the lanes over a weekend at the end of the summer:augie

Back
Top Bottom