British Engineering - Cymarc

WRG1970

Reaction score
A quick note to comment on Cymarc’s parts.

The two item’s I purchased were the main stand security modification and a TFT security brace. As per my comments below, the parts are really well made but that’s not really my main point. It’s brilliant to be able to talk to the people that make the parts. Like a growing number of us bikers, I had my GS stolen from my garage. Happily I was able to recover it (Apple Airtag) but I was keen to add some better deterrents. Landed on the Cymarc website and tried the number. Spoke directly to Mark. Excellent advice given in a very friendly manner, obvious subject matter knowledge/expertise and generous, pragmatic suggestions followed. No up sell, no ego, just sensible biking experience backed by a realistic delivery date that they met with a day to spare.

Has a good look at the parts on arrival; genuine craftsmanship. The end products are immaculate, 100% fit for purpose and in every way look like they’re OEM. Great comms, very good value for money and speedily delivered. All in all, a total pleasure to deal with.

Well that is nice to hear.

I used to work with Mark at Conoco and he is a top bloke :thumb2

Have to be honest i have never heard of them before.
just been on their website for a nosey and they do have some decent looking gear.

prices are better than i expected too.

They even do a BMW GS flatpack firepit/BBQ 😁

Back
Top Bottom