Brittany Ferries Club Voyage - France

Status
Not open for further replies.

mw3230

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
I'm planning a trip to France in September and wondered if anyone would be kind enough to share their Brittany Ferries discount code.

Thanks in anticipation

(I thought there was a specific section of the Forum for such requests but couldn't find it)

I'm planning a trip to France in September and wondered if anyone would be kind enough to share their Brittany Ferries discount code.

Thanks in anticipation

(I thought there was a specific section of the Forum for such requests but couldn't find it)

There is but most of the discounts relate to Spain.

It was created as it was getting very dull weeding through umpteen bods’ begs for discounted tickets, many of whom never said please or thank you in the first place.

If anyone with a FRENCH discount code would like to let me know, I’ll set up a separate sticky for France.

There is but most of the discounts relate to Spain.

It was created as it was getting very dull weeding through umpteen bods’ begs for discounted tickets, many of whom never said please or thank you in the first place.

If anyone with a FRENCH discount code would like to let me know, I’ll set up a separate sticky for France.

for the F&F thing I don't think it matters which scheme the member joins - I have a friend with a French membership as he has a house near St Lo. I've used his code on a ferry to Spain
See the T&C at https://www.brittany-ferries.co.uk/information/club-voyage-terms#additional-benefits

10% discount off peak, 5% mid season, 0% in peak season

When starting the new basis form2024, I was told by those kind enough to share their names, that the membership is country specific. Some of them even asked that I make this clear in the thread ie. State that theirs was Spain only.

For example, just a day or so ago I was asked to amend one listing via PM:

Saturday at 16:32
Can you amend my discount details to Spain only thanks…

Last edited:
I was told by those kind enough to share their names, that the membership is country specific. Some of them even asked that I make this clear in the thread ie. State that theirs was Spain only.

For example, just a day or so ago I was asked to amend one listing via PM:

It is, but I think for the purposes of sharing a code it doesn’t matter.

I’m happy to share mine, I have a France membership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is, but I think for the purposes of sharing a code it doesn’t matter.

I’m happy to share mine, I have a France membership

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Then it seems that some people, innocently, do not know how their memberships work. I can only rely on what I was asked to do.

Excellent news. Would you like me to add you to the list, Berin?

Altho' for members (like us) who joined before 16/11/2021 it's 10% flat rate all year (& the member can accrue up to £150 p.a. instead of £80) so can be worth asking if travelling in mid or peak season.

Also happy to share.

Would you like me to add you to the list, too?

Altho' for members (like us) who joined before 16/11/2021 it's 10% flat rate all year (& the member can accrue up to £150 p.a. instead of £80) so can be worth asking if travelling in mid or peak season.

Also happy to share.

good point - my friend is a veteran pre 2021 member so I have had 10% off all season

I have looked at joining myself as there is a current promo waiving the £60 joining fee, just the £60 annual membership. With the seasonal limits imposed on new customers, I am better off sticking with the friend's F&F code. The new scheme on really works for those travelling frequently in the off season.

The new scheme on really works for those travelling frequently in the off season.
Agreed - the newer T&Cs are more weighted towards the Brittany/Normandy second home owners than those travelling further afield on their hols. I think you do still get some benefits around meals and cabins but if you don't make use of them then it's probably not worth it.

Thanks in anticipation

Apply for the existing (until 23rd of February only) Brittany Ferries offer of no joining fee for the first year. The membership will cost you £60 for French and £90 for Spanish crossings. Membership will expire at the end of February 2025.

See this thread for more information,

As the question has been answered, the discount code sticky amended and now cross posted into the French section, I’ll close this thread, before it fills with “I would like a code, too” posts.

Richard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom