Maybe it’s because I’m speshial!
Maybe so...Maybe it’s because I’m speshial!
was probably still under guaranteeAfter reading this thread
I rang Garmin a couple of days ago.
This afternoon the new battery arrived….
Shhhh don’t tell anyone but it was free of charge!
After just reading your above post i rang them regarding getting a new battery for my zumo 595, first bloke didn’t know what he was doing and told me the serial number I quoted was wrong and eventually cut the call. I rang back and got a young girl who sounded about 11 she took the serial number and came back with a price of £42 er no thanks Garmin.
I replaced my Nav V battery about 5 years ago using the same info contained in this page. It cost about £13.After reading this thread
I rang Garmin a couple of days ago.
This afternoon the new battery arrived….
Shhhh don’t tell anyone but it was free of charge!
