Camping weekend and/or Saturday ride out Ilfracombe 21/22 June.

Devon

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Classic camping weekend and/or Saturday ride out (11am start) near Ilfracombe. A cracking campsite called Warcombe Farm; http://www.warcombefarm.co.uk/index.html

The owners have offered pitches for the weekend at a very reasonable £15 per night for tents or motorhomes.

It's a very beautiful area with loads to see and do, there is even fishing available on site.

Those not interested in staying over are welcome to meet at the campsite just for the ride out.

Have to say it looks a cracking site. But £15 quid a night is rather steep for a tent. That'd be 2/3rds of what I just paid for 5 days, 4 nights in France on the River Mosel..DGMW, but it is steep for camping IMO. Oh, and france had free fishing and you get to keep it too! They even supplied BBQ's free

I agree it isn't particularly cheap for one person in a small tent but most people will be in large tents or motorhomes and £15 all in with electric isn't bad really. There are other campsites close by that would probably charge a bit less for one person and a small tent but I doubt they will have the superb facilities that this one has.

Yes that is a good price for a large tent etc as you mention. Have a great stay, weather looking good

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom