An excellent site run by a local community organisation. Toilets etc are very clean (recently re-painted). Great location a short walk from the town and its pubs, hotels, restaurants etc.
Just got this in an email from the site. I don't think I've ever had this kind of direct, individual approach. As opposed to the Google reviews stuff. Another good sign ...
Dear Peter,
Thank you so much for visiting us on 9th June 2026. We hope that everything was to your satisfaction . If you have any comments or concerns please don't hesitate to call or email; we appreciate your input.
Just got this in an email from the site. I don't think I've ever had this kind of direct, individual approach. As opposed to the Google reviews stuff. Another good sign ...
Dear Peter,
Thank you so much for visiting us on 9th June 2026. We hope that everything was to your satisfaction . If you have any comments or concerns please don't hesitate to call or email; we appreciate your input.
I got a similar e-mither after visiting Wharfe Camp in Kettlewell, it's a nice touch in these days of apparently ever decreasing customer service isn't it?
Denise and I stayed there last year, great little site. The woods behind had some short, but interesting, mountain bike tracks which kept me entertained for a couple of hours!
Some great eateries in the town too.
Mark