Carpuride 702 case?

Marlou

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Jun 23, 2012
Messages
584
Reaction score
59
Location
Berkshire
Hi,
I have the 720BS which I am very impressed with (after reading all your reviews thank you)..

Just wondering what people are using as case to put the unit in when it's off the bike? seen a couple of cases that may fit but thought I would ask here first..

Cheers in advance
 
I Had a 602bs for a short while (had a fault so sent it back for a refund) and struggled finding a case. Biggest problem was the sun shade that needs a fairly thick case.
I ended up using the amazon search to find one based on dimensions, even then i had to butcher it as it had an internal flap that i had to cut out. It did however fit, in a fashion.
 


Back
Top Bottom