MRDDD Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Sep 26, 2019 Messages 400 Reaction score 125 Location Everywhere Sep 26, 2026 #1 Looking for a Carpuride W602BS if anyone is changing to buy the 7inch version must be is great condition
Looking for a Carpuride W602BS if anyone is changing to buy the 7inch version must be is great condition
gstom89 Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Oct 23, 2019 Messages 34 Reaction score 17 Location UK Sep 27, 2026 #2 I have a 502pro for sale? Brand new
MRDDD Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Sep 26, 2019 Messages 400 Reaction score 125 Location Everywhere Sep 27, 2026 #3 Hi is it the w502bs pro these seem to be a lot cheaper than the w602bs how much are you looking for thanks
Hi is it the w502bs pro these seem to be a lot cheaper than the w602bs how much are you looking for thanks
gstom89 Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Oct 23, 2019 Messages 34 Reaction score 17 Location UK Wednesday at 15:58 #4 Amazon.co.uk It’s this one. Brand new, fitted, but removed before it could be ridden. Boxed. I can get some photos. Comes with an extra rear adapter plate too. £80 posted
Amazon.co.uk It’s this one. Brand new, fitted, but removed before it could be ridden. Boxed. I can get some photos. Comes with an extra rear adapter plate too. £80 posted
gstom89 Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Oct 23, 2019 Messages 34 Reaction score 17 Location UK Wednesday at 16:00 #5
Nico7 Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Oct 30, 2012 Messages 55 Reaction score 30 Location Staffs Thursday at 08:26 #6 GSTOM - if the OP doesn’t want the 502, can I have it? Have sent you a DM
MRDDD Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Sep 26, 2019 Messages 400 Reaction score 125 Location Everywhere Thursday at 08:46 #7 Just seen your response yes please I’ll take it