Wierpig Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 20, 2006 Messages 1,444 Reaction score 317 Location merseyside Jan 31, 2025 #1 Excellent design and build folding bicycle. Boot or top box friedly. Good condition but needs new inner tubes. Collection only from wirral £150.00
Excellent design and build folding bicycle. Boot or top box friedly. Good condition but needs new inner tubes. Collection only from wirral £150.00
Big-G Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 5, 2005 Messages 1,519 Reaction score 517 Location North Wales Jan 31, 2025 #2 Superb bit of kit even though no use to me but someone needs to buy this.
Pepsi Registered user Joined Apr 3, 2023 Messages 550 Reaction score 519 Location Yorkshire Feb 1, 2025 #3 Just glancing at the first couple of pics, I thought you’d rear ended someone and the bike had crumpled. GLWS
Just glancing at the first couple of pics, I thought you’d rear ended someone and the bike had crumpled. GLWS
Wierpig Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 20, 2006 Messages 1,444 Reaction score 317 Location merseyside Feb 9, 2025 #4 £125
Wierpig Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 20, 2006 Messages 1,444 Reaction score 317 Location merseyside Feb 15, 2025 #5 Tubes now repaired.
MartinK Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Oct 6, 2018 Messages 2,826 Reaction score 1,543 Location Clackmannanshire Feb 15, 2025 #6 Very tempting, but a long way for me to collect. I regret selling my Brompton (although I sold it at a profit whilst in Dubai - Brompton fetch a premium in Dubai)
Very tempting, but a long way for me to collect. I regret selling my Brompton (although I sold it at a profit whilst in Dubai - Brompton fetch a premium in Dubai)
Neil A Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Dec 11, 2008 Messages 456 Reaction score 45 Location Douglas, Isle of Man Feb 16, 2025 #7 PM sent