For sale is a pair of Daytona AC Classics GTX Motorcycle Boots in brown buck.
I purchased these new from Sportsbikeshop, I have looked everywhere but cannot find the original box.
Used but in great condition with the usual marks expected from use.
£165 posted PayPal FandF please.
Steve
I purchased these new from Sportsbikeshop, I have looked everywhere but cannot find the original box.
Used but in great condition with the usual marks expected from use.
£165 posted PayPal FandF please.
Steve
Attachments
-
20260620_172312.jpg109.4 KB · Views: 124 -
20260620_172307.jpg107.7 KB · Views: 119 -
20260620_172146.jpg110 KB · Views: 112 -
20260620_172135.jpg114.9 KB · Views: 107 -
20260620_172122.jpg309.7 KB · Views: 109 -
20260620_172108.jpg106.5 KB · Views: 115 -
20260620_172028.jpg426.5 KB · Views: 116 -
20260620_171928.jpg146.2 KB · Views: 108 -
20260620_171924.jpg144.9 KB · Views: 101 -
20260620_171904.jpg177.2 KB · Views: 101 -
20260620_171743.jpg400.5 KB · Views: 105 -
20260620_171806.jpg428.5 KB · Views: 100 -
20260620_171816.jpg430.8 KB · Views: 91 -
20260620_171823.jpg414.5 KB · Views: 129