Looking at the picture
It looks like both sets of boots came from a different manufacturing process
The Grey lettered boots have a far deeper letter moulding with the whole of the letter being in the Grey colour
The Red lettterd boots have a half size moulding with the Red lettering stuck on .
Looks to be a softer material and stuck on , it will wear
And thats the rub, its a boot, so wear and tear is to be expected
I never buy any boots now with a lifestyle sole (lifestyle sole = a sole that looks like layers of soft & hard neoprene)
I had a pair of RST boots, the soles wore out in 6 months - claim rejected fair wair and tear !
I buy altberg army boots now
It looks like both sets of boots came from a different manufacturing process
The Grey lettered boots have a far deeper letter moulding with the whole of the letter being in the Grey colour
The Red lettterd boots have a half size moulding with the Red lettering stuck on .
Looks to be a softer material and stuck on , it will wear
And thats the rub, its a boot, so wear and tear is to be expected
I never buy any boots now with a lifestyle sole (lifestyle sole = a sole that looks like layers of soft & hard neoprene)
I had a pair of RST boots, the soles wore out in 6 months - claim rejected fair wair and tear !
I buy altberg army boots now