Coppertop
Registered user
I've treated myself to some Sidi adventure boots so these are now up for sale. Probably the best touring boots money can buy, made in Germany. They've been 100% waterproof and kept my feet nice and warm. I've just given them a coat of Altberg leder gris, it's not a polish so nothing is hidden. I've also sprayed the inside with anti-bacterial shoe spray.
There is some wear as you'd expect, please see the photos. There 10s of thousands of miles left in these and I believe Daytona can repair them if needed.
They seem to go for £140+ on ebay so how does £120 posted sound.
There is some wear as you'd expect, please see the photos. There 10s of thousands of miles left in these and I believe Daytona can repair them if needed.
They seem to go for £140+ on ebay so how does £120 posted sound.
Attachments
-
PXL_20260405_133826655.jpg238 KB · Views: 47 -
PXL_20260405_133925678.jpg231.1 KB · Views: 42 -
PXL_20260405_133913892.jpg213.2 KB · Views: 39 -
PXL_20260405_133921145.jpg211 KB · Views: 38 -
PXL_20260405_133917414.jpg205.1 KB · Views: 36 -
PXL_20260405_133911100.jpg198.7 KB · Views: 34 -
PXL_20260405_133906669.jpg193.3 KB · Views: 34 -
PXL_20260405_133901071.jpg148.2 KB · Views: 34 -
PXL_20260405_133852049.jpg155.6 KB · Views: 35 -
PXL_20260405_133847855.jpg215.6 KB · Views: 34 -
PXL_20260405_133843783.jpg167.2 KB · Views: 32 -
PXL_20260405_133839890.jpg214.7 KB · Views: 32 -
PXL_20260405_133836253.jpg182.6 KB · Views: 31 -
PXL_20260405_133832008.jpg177.4 KB · Views: 36
Last edited: