Emovis Tag liber tag where do you put yours ?

Robbo1200ADV

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Nov 1, 2006
Messages
7,250
Reaction score
946
Location
waitrose Brighton,England
I am off to Slovenian soon and we traverse France first day . We have all got these Sanef toll tags to make travelling easier . It comes with a sticky back plastic mount so wondered if you stick it on the screen or if it works in a pocket or in the cubby on top of the tank of my GSA ? Please excuse my question but there were no instructions once I bought it . I thank you 😎
 
I put mine in the top pocket of my jacket, it works fine. Just make sure you haven’t shoved your wallet or tin of Old Holborn on top of it.
 
Last edited:
in the tank bag, at the front right corner, held in place by one of the elastic straps SW Motech provide.
 
Breast pocket always works for me too.
 
Where it works is where I mount mine.
 


Back
Top Bottom