leadfarmer He / Him / That Fucker UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 5, 2015 Messages 13,440 Reaction score 5,660 Location Dark Side of the Moon (Haute Loire) France Feb 28, 2025 #1 Just before 16’ apparently they are killing off the FTR range, bit of a shame really
The Other PaulG Still searching UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jul 1, 2004 Messages 9,414 Reaction score 4,509 Location Surrey, England Feb 28, 2025 #2 I think the FTRs will at some point become appreciating classics. They have all the ingredients.
walkingpictures Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 20, 2009 Messages 3,289 Reaction score 3,633 Location Cambridge Feb 28, 2025 #3 Yeah,a shame,I think it's the best looking bike of their range and liked them since I saw the original Roland Sands built flat tracker FTR prototype.
Yeah,a shame,I think it's the best looking bike of their range and liked them since I saw the original Roland Sands built flat tracker FTR prototype.
Doc Ey Up UKGSer Subscriber Joined Nov 22, 2018 Messages 24,251 Reaction score 29,621 Location Slawit Mar 1, 2025 #4 That's a shame although I have never seen one on the road nor one of mine tbh.