For ALL countries’ motorway vignette / sticker things

Assuming this is for the trip to Croatia, then you will also need a vignette if your route uses a motorway in Slovenia. Again, like the Austrian one, they do short term ones. Also make sure you use the official website if buying online. https://evinjeta.dars.si/en 8 euros for a week

Although, as Slovenia is a smal country with some fantastic scenery, I highly recommend riding over the Vrsic pass from Kranjska Gora to Bovec and then down through the Soca valley to Postonja before hopping over the border into Croatia.
Just for riding through Austria Wessie.
And thanks lads
 
Assuming this is for the trip to Croatia, then you will also need a vignette if your route uses a motorway in Slovenia. Again, like the Austrian one, they do short term ones. Also make sure you use the official website if buying online. https://evinjeta.dars.si/en 8 euros for a week

Although, as Slovenia is a smal country with some fantastic scenery, I highly recommend riding over the Vrsic pass from Kranjska Gora to Bovec and then down through the Soca valley to Postonja before hopping over the border into Croatia.
Notes taken, gracias
 
Bulgaria / Romania / Hungary / Czechia / Slovakia toll information


I found this from a fellow traveller during planning for next year’s tours. I’m sure it’s on here somewhere but no harm in a timely reminder. It took me an age to find the official site for Hungary so I thought this would save you some of yours.

The internet is full of pretty sponsored "official" websites that pop up whenever searching for road tax for any given country that use them. They usually sell road toll at a much higher price than the actual official site of the respective country, but if you search long enough, you can find the official sites where the price is usually significantly lower.

Bulgaria - https://web.bgtoll.bg/

Romania - https://www.cnadnr.ro/ro/verificare-rovinieta

Hungary - https://nemzetiutdij.hu/en/e-vignette/tolls/e-vignette-rates

Czechia - https://edalnice.cz/jednoduchy-nakup/index.html#/eshop/order/license

Slovakia - https://eznamka.sk/en/

======

Thank you.

Richard
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I think / know my Emovis tag has died.

It misbehaved last year, refusing to open the barrier at St Omer. It then settled down again, so I and Emovis put it down to a one off glitch.

It then started to misbehave in June, July and August, though some of it might have been down to me in in a non-cat 2 vehicle.

It refused point blank to work in a car last week.

A check on the Emovis portal shows that the battery is ‘green’ and very much live. I have returned it to Emovis’ UK office in Harrogate for replacement.

I am wondering whether it being sat in a windscreen, for days on end at the high end of 30 C and well into the 4O’s C (hotter still facing the sun, not on the move) might have done for it? There again, they are stuck in cars all year ‘round in Provence, without seemingly killing themselves.
 
Last edited:


Back
Top Bottom