For Sale For sale Immaculate 2006 GS1200 with luggage

team duvet

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Apr 11, 2003
Messages
1,992
Reaction score
550
Location
Yorkshire
Hi all,

Posting on behalf of a mate. The best 06 plate GS available , no corrosion and with luggage.

May 2006 with 30,800 miles from new, originally from BMW Rainbow South Yorkshire. It will have a full MOT from this Monday 28th. This is a basic GS with hearted grips. The bike is based in South Yorkshire.

Please PM me for his number and more info if required.

Absolute bargain at £3,000.

Genuine reason for sale, he also now has a GSA1300 and it's not getting used.

*Private plate not part of the deal. IMG_8756.jpegIMG_8751.jpegIMG_8752.jpegIMG_8750.jpegIMG_8758.jpegIMG_8756.jpeg

TD
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8754.jpeg
    IMG_8754.jpeg
    220 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_8755.jpeg
    IMG_8755.jpeg
    268.6 KB · Views: 133
Evening all.

Some have been asking about the engine cover and final drive condition, see attached.

Great bargain.

TD

(y)
 

Attachments

  • IMG_8768.jpeg
    IMG_8768.jpeg
    108.4 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_8764.jpeg
    IMG_8764.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 105
  • IMG_8760.jpeg
    IMG_8760.jpeg
    201.6 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_8767.jpeg
    IMG_8767.jpeg
    108.5 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_8769.jpeg
    IMG_8769.jpeg
    149.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_8766.jpeg
    IMG_8766.jpeg
    93.8 KB · Views: 102
Excuse my ignorance but is this the model with the servo brakes and does it have abs? Many thanks.
 
They came with or without abs. Mine was without yellow. Best model of a 1200. Every later bike put on power and unfortunately weight. Great price. JJH
 
The bike here does not appear to have the ABS ring so presumably as Dick says...No ABS

AI says,...

2004–2006 Models: Servo-assist was bundled with the optional ABS package (often recognized by the characteristic whirring sound when the brakes are applied with the ignition on)
 
Hi all...yep just a Plain Jane with nothing, just heated grips.

TD.
 
Now with full MOT October 27.View attachment 542578

Absolute bargain.

TD
It certainly seems well priced.
But if it was an absolute bargain it wouldn’t still be for sale a week later .
Very little is selling on here .
I gave up trying to sell my 1150GSA on here and sold it locally for £2k.
Numerous people on here had said they would have it off me when and if I sold it .
Advertised it for sale and it was all bullshit and bluster. Not one of them really wanted to buy it .
Same with the Sargent seat.
Sold that on eBay after some time wasting on here 🤦‍♂️.
I’d be tempted to stick this 1200 on Autotrader or eBay .
It really is a waste of time trying in here .
I certainly won’t be selling any on here in the future .
GLWS.
 
It certainly seems well priced.
But if it was an absolute bargain it wouldn’t still be for sale a week later .
Very little is selling on here .
I gave up trying to sell my 1150GSA on here and sold it locally for £2k.
Numerous people on here had said they would have it off me when and if I sold it .
Advertised it for sale and it was all bullshit and bluster. Not one of them really wanted to buy it .
Same with the Sargent seat.
Sold that on eBay after some time wasting on here 🤦‍♂️.
I’d be tempted to stick this 1200 on Autotrader or eBay .
It really is a waste of time trying in here .

GLWS.
For a bit more than £2000. JJH
 
It certainly seems well priced.
But if it was an absolute bargain it wouldn’t still be for sale a week later .
Very little is selling on here .
I gave up trying to sell my 1150GSA on here and sold it locally for £2k.
Numerous people on here had said they would have it off me when and if I sold it .
Advertised it for sale and it was all bullshit and bluster. Not one of them really wanted to buy it .
Same with the Sargent seat.
Sold that on eBay after some time wasting on here 🤦‍♂️.
I’d be tempted to stick this 1200 on Autotrader or eBay .
It really is a waste of time trying in here .
I certainly won’t be selling any on here in the future .
GLWS.
Thought we'd give a lovely GS'er a chance first.
Imagine coming to see it, you get to see Yorkshire in the meantime.
What more can you ask for 👍🫡 A genuine bargain and "thaz r reet up ere mucker"

TD
 
Hi all,

Posting on behalf of a mate. The best 06 plate GS available , no corrosion and with luggage.

May 2006 with 30,800 miles from new, originally from BMW Rainbow South Yorkshire. It will have a full MOT from this Monday 28th. This is a basic GS with hearted grips. The bike is based in South Yorkshire.

Please PM me for his number and more info if required.

Absolute bargain at £3,000.

Genuine reason for sale, he also now has a GSA1300 and it's not getting used.

*Private plate not part of the deal. View attachment 541141View attachment 541142View attachment 541143View attachment 541145View attachment 541146View attachment 541141

TD
A very nice looking example, GLWTS. 👍
 
Thought we'd give a lovely GS'er a chance first.
Imagine coming to see it, you get to see Yorkshire in the meantime.
What more can you ask for 👍🫡 A genuine bargain and "thaz r reet up ere mucker"

TD
Absolutely, a brilliant bike in Gods own country. What more could you possibly ever ask for😎 If I were 10 years younger, it would be already sitting in my garage. A rock solid, proper Bmw for sure. Good luck🙏🏻
 
It certainly seems well priced.
But if it was an absolute bargain it wouldn’t still be for sale a week later .
Very little is selling on here .
I gave up trying to sell my 1150GSA on here and sold it locally for £2k.
Numerous people on here had said they would have it off me when and if I sold it .
Advertised it for sale and it was all bullshit and bluster. Not one of them really wanted to buy it .
Same with the Sargent seat.
Sold that on eBay after some time wasting on here 🤦‍♂️.
I’d be tempted to stick this 1200 on Autotrader or eBay .
It really is a waste of time trying in here .
I certainly won’t be selling any on here in the future .
GLWS.
Ebay classified ad with a buy it now/offers for me everytime.

Wider audience. £20 fixed price. Set your desired price as your ad price, and consider any offers that come in. Everything i have listed has gone, though some have taken two listings.

GLWS
 
wow thats a cracking piece of kit for the money, that surely will be sold by the end of the day.
E bay has a much bigger audience and platform to be fair, id imagine most people on here already have there keepers, I got an old 1100gs and if id not spent about a million pounds on my "cheap winter hack lol" id have been having that.
 
I never understand why people get annoyed when something doesn't sell on the forum.

Like Jock used to be. Get all wound up about it. "Place isn't what it used to be etc etc."

This is a great place to buy and sell. And originally the reason I paid my subs and joined. (Thanks Majesty.)

Yes it's a smaller audience. But we don't mess each other around.

Some people don't want their place casing by some ne'er-do-well from the classifieds.

I'd rather sell it cheaper here. As I know it'll be an enthusiast.
 


Back
Top Bottom