Sold Forma Adenture Boots, Black size 47

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Davey B

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Mar 8, 2002
Messages
14,862
Reaction score
8,395
Location
Nr Beverley, East Yorks
I've had these from new in c 2019. Not worn that much as I prefer Altbergs (and now donb't have an Adv style bike so look at pillock with em on)
Good condition, all buckles are fine, a very comfy boot. (They seem to be c £250 new, I think I paid £180ish)
£75 posted
1000033074.jpg
1000033076.jpg

1000033075.jpg
 
Far too big for me but these are very good boots. I’m on my second pair, bought from this very site. Great boots, comfortable out the box, waterproof as much as anything is and a good thick sole for those of us vertically challenged.
If they in your size then just buy them.
 
I own a pair of these amazingly comfortable boots and still wear them whilst riding my ADV350

I won't be selling them any time soon, they really are that comfy...I don't care if I look like a pillock (I do anyway) :LOL:

GLWTS
 
I own a pair of these amazingly comfortable boots and still wear them whilst riding my ADV350

I won't be selling them any time soon, they really are that comfy...I don't care if I look like a pillock (I do anyway) :LOL:

GLWTS
I've always looked like a pillock...but being stuck in 1st gear cos I can't change gear due to the adv boot would make me a double pillock...great boots though and genuinely all day comfy.
 
WTF says boot sizes in 47
Speak English man!

ok i googled, its UK size 12 for those that need to know 🤣
 
Sold....and the buyer even managed to navigate his way round what size 47 was...phew...I'll sleep easy tonight.....
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom