Forma Adventure Dry Boots

Neil W

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Anybody using these boots and what are they like protection wise for trail bike riding ?

Not after full blown motocross boots just something with a bit of protection and a decent sole .

I did have a pair of Gaerne Enduro boots which had only been worn about a couple of dozen times and spent most of their life stored in a dark dry wardrobe . I tended to just end up wearing my old Altberg boots but last week the Gaerne boots self destructed on a ride out . The plastic shin guards fell to bits and all of the fixing clasps fell to bits.

Also as I will need to travel to get a set what is their sizing like ?

Attachments

• adventure-brown.jpg
    adventure-brown.jpg
    89.2 KB · Views: 163
Great boots.

I can’t testify to the armour, but if you have pivot pegs or similar they eat at the sole.

Sorry, sizing was spot on for me.

I’ve got the short ones too for purely road use.

My long ones fit fine in my normal size but the short ones are a bit tight. The foot pegs have eaten a peg shape out of the sole and they’re now heading for the bin. These boots are very comfortable to ride or walk in.

When I was researching same the bods reckoned that there isn't really that much protection in the Forma boot for off road say compared to a SIDI Adventure 2.

Great boots.

I can’t testify to the armour, but if you have pivot pegs or similar they eat at the sole.

Getting boots resoled would be cheaper than new boots.

Some footpegs you can unscrew the spikes. There are also footpegs that have a removable rubber 'cover'.

tom

I have these boots, very comfy and waterproof
im size 11 and they fit as expected

I have had mine for a couple of years.
Still hold back the water.
I like um.

Excellent thanks for the info will find somewhere with them in stock and go have a gander

I looked at a pair a few years ago. I was disappointed by how soft they were. Comfortable, yes, protective...not so sure.

They may have improved the design in the interim years.

Haven’t got these but I’ve got 2 other pairs of Forma boots and they size small, like most Italian boots seem to

If buying without trying I’d go a size up

But they are quite wide.
I had the Formas,both high and low but found them a bit loose after a while so sold them and bought TCX Baja, which are similar but slightly better IMHO, especially if you have narrowish feet.

33d6bda3c5b83188e58fd51d9d524fa9.jpg

Back
Top Bottom