France - Crit D'Air Emissions Stickers

Received mine this morning, only ordered 10 days ago.
View attachment 411229
I ordered mine on the 31st August but did not arrive and I depart tomorrow am. I've printed off my receipt, cut off the bottom bit, sealed in clear tape and stuck to the bike. Best I could do. No doubt it will arrive tomorrow....
 
Five minutes. “It’s a real rip-off, mate”, my mate says.

He’s talking bollox, as many mates do. It lasts the lifetime of the vehicle, which (given your age and the longevity of your vehicles) means it’ll probably outlast you, too :D

:beerjug:
 
Mine wore out in a little over 2 years , so there you go, they last 2 years in answer to post 229 :)
 
It took years for the wheels of French bureaucracy to properly sort the breathalyser requirement..I imagine it will be a similar thing with this. I think it is still in play for a little while longer...and for less than a fiver to have one delivered.......
 
One thought, how does the Crit d'Air system cope with private / personalised / vanity / whatever you want to call them plates?
it doesnt give a shit TBH

you send in a pic of your V5 with your vanity tag, they copy it in to the electron bank, and give you a certificate

if you sell the car or change the plate, thats your problem not there's
 


Back
Top Bottom