For Sale FREE - Newly printed spanner organiser

If you are still taking orders, could I order -
1 x Metric Red
2 x Imperial. Red
 
Has production ceased?

I need to adjust the costs if I make anymore, as filament costs have increased slightly and of course there is the electricity at around 3-4 hours to print each one. I underestimated the last batch, mainly the leccy costs, the 3d printer is on a smart plug and the price I popped them out for was just short of the electricity costs.

I'm not looking to make anything, just break even, but I need to put some more thought into pricing. I could do a run through October as I have some Neuro work being done on my noggin, so have to take time out of work to recover. Problem is you can probably find them on Aliexpress for 20p :) and as a bloke with a hobby 3d printer hooked up at home, well you know the rest :)
 
Ok folks.

First off got a few PM's about the organisers so let me take stock. At the moment I've a few things going on that are slowing me down, some up coming medical stuff and at the end of the week I'm off on holiday with the long haired commander.

When I get back at the end of the month I will look at the costs to run off a new batch, I also tweaked it to create removable holes so you can glue magnets in to stick them to a toolbox for example (Did this on the later builds of the last batch).

The main thing is I need to watch the costs as I'm not looking to make money, but not looking to lose money either (Which I can't afford to do at the moment with the medical stuff affecting work)

If I could just ask for a grace period until the end of the month, I'll start a new thread to keep it clean, and publish costs and colours etc. Those that have PM'd me after the initial batch, please rest assured you are in the queue so to speak for the next batch.

Hope that all makes sense?
 


Back
Top Bottom