SBD Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Oct 13, 2020 Messages 8,421 Reaction score 5,509 Location Kent UK Sep 26, 2026 #21 JJH said: My r1250r has a 18 liter tank. I’d like a bit more. A reliable 250/280 mile range would be nice. JJH Click to expand... Same could be said of my bladder….
JJH said: My r1250r has a 18 liter tank. I’d like a bit more. A reliable 250/280 mile range would be nice. JJH Click to expand... Same could be said of my bladder….
ChazzyB Monstrous member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,857 Reaction score 3,595 Location Nr The Castle on the Hill Sep 27, 2026 #22 JJH said: My r1250r has a 18 liter tank. I’d like a bit more. A reliable 250/280 mile range would be nice. JJH Click to expand... Should have bought a GSA. The R is after all, a street bike for corner hunting. BMW said so.
JJH said: My r1250r has a 18 liter tank. I’d like a bit more. A reliable 250/280 mile range would be nice. JJH Click to expand... Should have bought a GSA. The R is after all, a street bike for corner hunting. BMW said so.
JJH Well-known member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jan 17, 2009 Messages 11,676 Reaction score 1,949 Location Co. Meath Irish Rep. Sep 27, 2026 #23 ChazzyB said: Should have bought a GSA. The R is after all, a street bike for corner hunting. BMW said so. Click to expand... A very underrated bike. I love it. JJH
ChazzyB said: Should have bought a GSA. The R is after all, a street bike for corner hunting. BMW said so. Click to expand... A very underrated bike. I love it. JJH
ChazzyB Monstrous member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Aug 23, 2015 Messages 9,857 Reaction score 3,595 Location Nr The Castle on the Hill Sep 27, 2026 #24 JJH said: A very underrated bike. I love it. JJH Click to expand... Funnily enough, so do I.
r1happy Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Feb 10, 2013 Messages 364 Reaction score 2 Location Newcastle Upon Tyne Friday at 09:09 #25 I’ve had 3 water cooled GS’s and I prefer my 1250R.