Hi all, I’ve recently moved over to a 1300GSA Which came with BMW luggage which I’ve decided to stay with.
I have a full set of the legendary Lone Rider hard Moto cases including the larger 57 litre top case. It also comes with the adapter plate for the top case. Will most likely also fit the R1200GSA but please check first
All locks removed and can be coded to your BMW key. Comes with spare locks, keys, wafers, springs etc. side cases are unused with inner bags still sealed. Top case inner liner has slight signs of use but barely noticeable.
This bundle will fit directly to the OEM pannier mounts and with the adapter plate the top case fits straight on as well
This bundle new from Lone Rider is £2243
Selling as a complete kit for £1500 so a £750 saving

Collection preferred from Beaconsfield, Bucks or could meet. I don’t mind driving 50 miles or so to a services if that helps.
Any questions please call me on 07779336950 or PM me
Cheers
Jon














I have a full set of the legendary Lone Rider hard Moto cases including the larger 57 litre top case. It also comes with the adapter plate for the top case. Will most likely also fit the R1200GSA but please check first
All locks removed and can be coded to your BMW key. Comes with spare locks, keys, wafers, springs etc. side cases are unused with inner bags still sealed. Top case inner liner has slight signs of use but barely noticeable.
This bundle will fit directly to the OEM pannier mounts and with the adapter plate the top case fits straight on as well
This bundle new from Lone Rider is £2243
Selling as a complete kit for £1500 so a £750 saving
Collection preferred from Beaconsfield, Bucks or could meet. I don’t mind driving 50 miles or so to a services if that helps.
Any questions please call me on 07779336950 or PM me
Cheers
Jon













