Sold G-Shock "Frogman".

Status
Please reply by conversation.

RolexSub.

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Jan 20, 2023
Messages
831
Reaction score
988
Location
West Yorkshire
Soomeone on here bought my "Frogman".

If that person wants to sell it back to me Ill be interested.
I seem to think I delivered it personally to thr buyers house.

Get in touch if yav done wi it.

Ta

Paul

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk
 
This one....
62889eb8195f8faae90390e542336123.jpg


Im thinking Gildersome/Morley. East view me thinks....from memory.

Sent from my SM-S711B using Tapatalk
 
Last edited:
go through your old posts .
Done all that.....I remember going to the house,his Wife took the watch as he wasnt in.
The post doesn't actually show who bought it.And all correspondence with the buyer on here was deleted after the deal.
May havr been Richh,and Ive messaged him to ask if He was the buyer.

Not heard anything yet.
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom