Sold Garmin Zumo 590 LM

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Davey B

Well-known member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Mar 8, 2002
Messages
14,860
Reaction score
8,394
Location
Nr Beverley, East Yorks
This came fitted on the bike I bought 2 days ago. It works fine, no idea when it was last updated as the bike owner didn't do many miles the last few years. We currently have no wifi until mid September (just moved house) or I'd have updated it myself. The Garmin blurb states that the lifetime mapping comes with the unit, specific to the serial number of the unit. It comes in a tatty original box, complete with instructions, the car lead (that works fine, just checked it) and bike mount with Ram ball mount.
Doesn't seem to be holding battery power but obv fine hard wired to the bike. (New batteries seem to be owt between £7.40 and £45 (for a Garmin one) if the battery bothers you.
I bought an XT 2 last year or I'd have not spent 4 hours fannying about taking this off the bike and adding the XT...
These look to be going for anything between £125 and £386 (Best of luck flogging one at that price)
How about £100 posted.

1000031037.jpg
 
Bump....someone must fancy a cheapish satnav with lifetime map updates. It aint singing and dancing like the new stuff but works just fine.
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom