Size XL/9.5
In good condition, I’ve just re proofed and tried them so I know they work.
Comes with the Y harness and female plug for direct to bike operation.
I used them last week and they keep the hands very warm.
I’m selling them as when I lost weight it appears my hands got thinner as well.
Don’t worry about the white marks, that’s just me being over enthusiastic with the reproofer.
£90 posted to mainland address
In good condition, I’ve just re proofed and tried them so I know they work.
Comes with the Y harness and female plug for direct to bike operation.
I used them last week and they keep the hands very warm.
I’m selling them as when I lost weight it appears my hands got thinner as well.
Don’t worry about the white marks, that’s just me being over enthusiastic with the reproofer.
£90 posted to mainland address