Grand opening of new Douglas Park BMW Motorrad Dealership in East Kilbride.

UKGSer

Administrator
Reaction score
bmwsmall.jpg
BMW Motorrad
United Kingdom

Media Information 20 June 2013

Grand opening of new Douglas Park BMW Motorrad Dealership in East Kilbride.

Opening of new purpose-built facilities on 22-23 June 2013 celebrated with weekend of activities and events.

BMW Motorrad UK is pleased to announce the opening of the new Douglas Park Motorrad Dealership facilities in East Kilbride, bringing the brand and motorcycles back to customers in western Scotland.

The opening weekend on 22-23 June will include motorcycle stunt shows, special guest celebrity riders, a complimentary barbeque and refreshments, special offers and much more. Riders and their families are invited to attend the event.

Visitors to Douglas Park over the spring and summer have seen the location transform into Scotland's largest solus motorcycle dealership, offering test rides on the full range of 2013 BMW models as well as the latest BMW Rider Equipment and Motorcycle Accessories.

Part of the exciting new development includes a unique 'club room' facility, which Douglas Park has designed to offer local riding groups the opportunity to use. Local and national groups will be invited to use the facility to meet, arrange social events, offer courses and training sessions and much more. There will also be special offers on servicing, parts and accessories over the weekend.

While Douglas Park Motorrad is the group's first motorcycle franchise, Park’s Motor Group's heritage with BMW goes back over 25 years with a long and successful history of BMW car dealerships.

Ross Park, Director of Park’s Motor Group, said: "We would like to extend an invitation to BMW owners and fans and their families to come and say hello and help celebrate the completion of our fantastic new facilities. Whether they are coming down to take a test ride and take advantage of special opening weekend offers, or simply to say hello and enjoy the festivities, all are welcome."

Tim Doyle, Business and Dealer Development Manager for BMW Motorrad UK, said: "We are delighted to welcome Douglas Park to the network, representing the very best of BMW Motorrad in the west of Scotland. The dealership has installed the very latest Motorrad technology, from the showroom display materials to the most up-to-date workshop facilities, and has employed friendly, knowledgeable staff with a wealth of experience. We look forward to developing relationships with our mutual customers over the coming years."

Visitors can see the showroom at Douglas Park Motorrad, 13 Braeview Place, East Kilbride, South Lanarkshire, G74 3XH. To contact Douglas Park Motorrad, call 01355 818211 or visit www.parks.uk.com/motorrad.

i-z4k9zQT-L.jpg

Douglas Park Motorrad in East Kilbride

i-4MM4spS-L.jpg

i-chGBdSf-L.jpg

i-LC3QhC8.jpg

For more information on BMW Motorrad products, or to find your local BMW Motorrad dealership, visit www.bmw-motorrad.co.uk or call 0800 777 155.

Never mind the bikes just spotted the coffee machine.

Which had an out of order sign on it by the end of business today, just as I was about to get a hot chocolate :(

Was surprised how busy it still was later in the afternoon and with the miserable weather. That seemed to make it a lot harder for the Stunt rider :rolleyes:

What, nae photos of Alan and his Flat Top ??

No but here's one of Niall Mackenzie and James Whitham singing My Way. Is that close enough....? :augie

Attachments

• 1016660_10151682161963398_1529754072_n.jpg
    1016660_10151682161963398_1529754072_n.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 597

Back
Top Bottom