A lot of beer has been drunk since the trip, so old Rob’s probably forgotten the rest!![]()
Ahem. Ah yes.. Must do better..!! coming up shortly.
A lot of beer has been drunk since the trip, so old Rob’s probably forgotten the rest!![]()

I'm thoroughly pissed this evening, and have really enjoyed reading my own drivel.... just lost a quality couple of hours. Gotta love lockdown.![]()

I'm thoroughly pissed this evening, and have really enjoyed reading my own drivel.... just lost a quality couple of hours. Gotta love lockdown.![]()

I'm thoroughly pissed this evening, and have really enjoyed reading my own drivel.... just lost a quality couple of hours. Gotta love lockdown.![]()
Did you get home? Did your companion meet you? We need answers!!!

I've spent the last two hours reading this for the first time. Benchmark for a travel report.
What about the rest of it? Did you get home? Did your companion meet you? We need answers!!!
Yes... and Yes... even I want to know what happened next... I've forgotten!![]()


