Has anyone bought and installed one of these from Aliexpress?

tonybro

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
For-BMW-F850GS-F750GS-NEW-Windshield-Screen-Protector-Parts-850-GS-F750GS-F-850GS-ADV-Adventure.jpg_220x220.jpg_.webp

They are 500mm tall x 420mm wide. Cost is half the price of generally choosen screens. Bought a MRS screen with spoiler although its a lot shorter. Im 6'1" and width im thinking may negate putting wind deflectors above turn indicators?
Your comments most welcome.

For refernece I'm 6'6" and have just fitted an MRA screen which I've only tried briefly so haven't formed a proper opinion of it although my first thought was that it was quieter then the F850GS fixed screen. AliExpress stuff seems very cheap: I'd be interested to see some of it and to know how to buy safely (I don't fancy giving my debit card number to an unknown organisation on the other side of the world).

Thanks for the quick response. Use Paypal for any purchases and although have to be careful over quality of some products, I more than suspect that some of our 'reputable brands' source from China also.
The screen looks a good size and is 4mm thick acrylic. The MRA screen i have seems a little on the small size in comparrison for motorway journeys.

do you have a link to the screen, can't find it ali express....thousands of other ones though
Thanks

Worthy of note that the mountain brackets are £15 not the screen. Easily done when ordering and having not clicked correct window, end up with a surprise!

Back
Top Bottom