Arch Stanton Active member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Jul 22, 2011 Messages 141 Reaction score 30 Location Oxford, England, UK Sep 23, 2026 #1 A pair ideally, heated Sarjent seats for the 1250GSA
riggerdigger Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Apr 6, 2009 Messages 16 Reaction score 0 Location Lincoln Sep 25, 2026 #2 I have a pair of standard height 1200(wc) / 1250GS / GSA Sargent seats in excellent condition which I intend listing for £325. Not the heated variants as I personally never felt the need.
I have a pair of standard height 1200(wc) / 1250GS / GSA Sargent seats in excellent condition which I intend listing for £325. Not the heated variants as I personally never felt the need.
Jakeyt Member UKGSer Subscriber Joined Sep 13, 2013 Messages 37 Reaction score 17 Location London Sep 25, 2026 #3 Arch Stanton said: A pair ideally, heated Sarjent seats for the 1250GSA Click to expand... Ive got a standard pair if you cant get the Sargeant's
Arch Stanton said: A pair ideally, heated Sarjent seats for the 1250GSA Click to expand... Ive got a standard pair if you cant get the Sargeant's