Sold Helite e-Turtle 2 air vest - For Sale

Status
Please reply by conversation.

430dxd

Member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Jun 9, 2016
Messages
80
Reaction score
3
Location
Norfolk
Helite e-Turtle 2 air vest - Electronic version, size XL, never deployed, comes with (hard to find) fork attachment. £150 Plus P&P

IMG_9030.jpegIMG_9022.jpegIMG_8996.jpegIMG_8915.jpegIMG_8914.jpegIMG_8911.jpegIMG_8912.jpeg
 
This is a genuine bargain.
I’ve had one for 5 years or so.
GLWS though I would recommend any buyer checks on the Helite website re sizing before pushing the button.
 
This is a genuine bargain.
I’ve had one for 5 years or so.
GLWS though I would recommend any buyer checks on the Helite website re sizing before pushing the button.
PM
Helite e-Turtle 2 air vest - Electronic version, size XL, never deployed, comes with (hard to find) fork attachment. £150 Plus P&P

View attachment 540332View attachment 540333View attachment 540334View attachment 540335View attachment 540336View attachment 540337View attachment 540338
PM sent
 
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom