It looks nice and understated good luck with your valuationthanks I will keep that in mind as it needs a strip and cleanTerry at Swiss-serv restored an early Seamaster for me.
A superb job and came back looking like new.
Very reasonable charges ( I think it was around £180-200)
Thanks for the infoI'm a sad nerd about stuff like this. I think that's a Omega121-002-62 (had to look that up, mind) and - at a guess - early 1960s. The movement should be a cal. 269 - they're lovely things from when Omega were making properly good watches.
If you want to see what it looks like, here's Christian Dannemann taking one apart (and putting it back together again): https://watchguy.co.uk/service-omega-calibre-269/
It'd clean up beautifully - looks like most of the marks are just on the plexi crystal and would polish out. Definitely worth getting it serviced. Value? £500 on the low side, £850ish high side.
Hello UKGSer Friends. While we are on the subject of 1960s Omega watches, can any of you "experts" let me have some suggestions for independent watch servicing bods in the UK? Many thanks. RobA.


https://charlesmartinwatchcompany.c...diHKmuUqqM1QNij_KhceLBcUndolqSEDhhmbUR5f2B07j I have used these guys on a few watches, cracking serviceHello UKGSer Friends. While we are on the subject of 1960s Omega watches, can any of you "experts" let me have some suggestions for independent watch servicing bods in the UK? Many thanks. RobA.
They are an accredited Omega agent.https://charlesmartinwatchcompany.c...diHKmuUqqM1QNij_KhceLBcUndolqSEDhhmbUR5f2B07j I have used these guys on a few watches, cracking service