Sold HEX GEN 2 R1250GSA

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Sly

The Youngster..
Moderator
Joined
Mar 26, 2025
Messages
721
Reaction score
730
Location
Yorkshire
Anyone got one they want to part with? Needs to be the gen ii for a 1250GSA please :)
 
Pretty certain I’ve one but will double check it’s a GenII - not boxed or anything but complete as far as I know - I also have the dial dim set to go with it. As I said, I’ll double check in the treasure trove tomorrow!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sly
Pretty certain I’ve one but will double check it’s a GenII - not boxed or anything but complete as far as I know - I also have the dial dim set to go with it. As I said, I’ll double check in the treasure trove tomorrow!
It should be black for a gen ii mate. Let me know, need to pull the trigger on one before weekend 👍👍
 
Will likely be tomorrow afternoon before I can check, but I’ll come back to you then.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Sly
Status
Please reply by conversation.


Back
Top Bottom