Hi,
2018 R1200GS TE - I may have a gear sensor issue but it could of course just be the sidestand switch/connector (which I am going to copiously spray with contact cleaner tomorrow).
I keep looking at various disgnostic tools and the GS-911 appears to be the best/goto tool. However, I'll probably (hopefully!) only need it once in a blue moon (apparently every 2-3yrs?) and no doubt, the same for you. So I thought, why not reach out to someone who's not light years away, has bought one, pay them towards the cost and we can share it?
I'll wait with baited breath!
Cheers!
2018 R1200GS TE - I may have a gear sensor issue but it could of course just be the sidestand switch/connector (which I am going to copiously spray with contact cleaner tomorrow).
I keep looking at various disgnostic tools and the GS-911 appears to be the best/goto tool. However, I'll probably (hopefully!) only need it once in a blue moon (apparently every 2-3yrs?) and no doubt, the same for you. So I thought, why not reach out to someone who's not light years away, has bought one, pay them towards the cost and we can share it?
I'll wait with baited breath!
Cheers!