For Sale Honda CB500X 2023 - exceptional condition - 7089 miles

Max-GS12

Active member
UKGSer Subscriber
Joined
Apr 10, 2021
Messages
193
Reaction score
52
Location
Sussex
I have my very lovely 2023 Honda CB500X for sale.

I spent a long time to find this one owner example of, IMHO, the best version and colour of the CB500X available - so the updated 2022 onwards model with Showa 41mm USD forks, dual front disc brakes etc and Euro 5 rather than the more stringent 5+ and a much more attractive bike than the replacement NX500 - again IMHO!

I purchased this from the original owner in June 2025. He purchased it in March 2023. He looked after it exceptionally well, only running it on E5 petrol and I have continued that. Serviced April 2023, April 2024, April 2025 and May 2026 (386 miles ago). Its first MOT was taken at the end of March this year.

I have owned many big bike/small bikes; GS1200, Africa Twin, CRF250L, Himalayan, etc but this really fits into the middle ground so well - a superb torquey and fun engine but very manageable size without feeling like a ‘small bike’.

It’s completely original, factory specification with no modifications apart from three small but very useful additions. A side stand foot enlarger, a set of adjustable screen height brackets and lastly a factory type 12v outlet in the OEM position and linked via an easily accessible socket for a standard battery conditioner/maintainer.

The bike is fitted with the factory main stand and the first owner has a Datatool Tracker fitted by the Honda dealer at purchase.

The bike is in truly superb condition, there are zero corrosion or bubbling issues that I can see anywhere, the fairings, engine casings, plastics, seat etc are all in excellent condition as is the frame and the wheels - as I say I spent a long time searching for an example like this. I’m a mature fair weather riding fairy who pampers his bikes and I suspect the previous one owner was too. Never taken off road (the odd B road gravel car park excepted!). Always garaged.

For me motorcycling is just for fun and I have had 2400 (dry weather only) fantastic miles with this bike. It rides and runs beautifully with perfect fuelling and super light controls. I've not reset the MPG in my ownership and in all my mix of riding the reading is 92.9 mpg. I think you would struggle to find a nicer example of this specific model. Mileage as of this morning is 7089 and this will not change as the bike is now SORN ready for sale.

Includes both keys, owners handbook, Honda/dealer service paperwork, MOT, V5 etc.

I have tried to price it very keenly at £4350 so not looking for offers - it's £1000-£1200 less than many dealers are asking for same year (but probably not as nice!).

Payment strictly by bank transfer only please.

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask. Bike is in East Sussex and available to view any time.

IMG-0220.jpg


IMG-0221.jpg


IMG-0222.jpg


IMG-0223.jpg


IMG-0224.jpg


IMG-0225.jpg


IMG-0215.jpg


IMG-0219.jpg


IMG-0226.jpg


IMG-0227.jpg


IMG-0228.jpg


IMG-0229.jpg


IMG-0230.jpg


IMG-0231.jpg


IMG-0232.jpg


IMG-0234.jpg


IMG-1558-1.jpg


IMG-1560.jpg


IMG-1561.jpg


IMG-1565.jpg


IMG-1566.jpg


IMG-1567.jpg
 


Back
Top Bottom