How to combine tracks in Nav VI unit?

G&T

“OK sweet heart... just one last ride”
UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Nice little jaunt yesterday and was looking at the APPS>Tracks>Active on the Nav VI. I can see several tracks of the day but there is no way that I can see to combine them into one track on the unit itself. I know I can do that if I import to Basecamp but can I do that on the unit?

The answer is no! But if you just have tracks for that day and you have selected Active>All Segments maybe it will save them as combined. Will have to try.

You cannot join tracks, within the device. Why might you want to?
It would be quick and easy. Say the device has saved 5 tracks from the day’s ride. An option to combine those tracks as one in the device would be great. 5 to 1. And all without firing up the computer.

I'm sure you know this but, if you want to combine the tracks in basecamp you can copy them back onto the unit as a single track and display it on the screen.

I'm sure you know this but, if you want to combine the tracks in basecamp you can copy them back onto the unit as a single track and display it on the screen.

The OP wanted to avoid the need to use a PC / BaseCamp, by having the device splice the tracks together.

….. to combine them into one track on the unit itself. I know I can do that if I import to Basecamp but can I do that on the unit?

Unfortunately, it’s not possible to do it, from within the device itself.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom