Hp2e

Simmo999r

Reaction score
Hi all, new member posting for the first time.I currently have an Hp2e which I’m considering selling but wouldn’t know where to start with a valuation.Any help would be most appreciated.

Hi all, new member posting for the first time.I currently have an Hp2e which I’m considering selling but wouldn’t know where to start with a valuation.Any help would be most appreciated.
How about putting it in the for sale section, start at £15,000 and await comments. Do you have the second set of road wheels too?

Thank you for the reply, yes i do.
I would definitely list it, with pictures, service history, number of owners etc. Its a niche bike for a niche market but this forum has a lot of the niche buyers who understand what an HP2e is.

Be interested to see this one (looking not buying) think you'd need to be a subscriber to access / post in the for sale section though , unless its changed.

Thanks for the advice i will consider it. I also have one still in its create imported from America what estimate would put on that.

Thanks for the advice i will consider it. I also have one still in its create imported from America what estimate would put on that.
It's a peanut price subscription for the amount you would get for it.
If you subscribed..

Check out autoscout24.com

HP2’s seems to go for more in Europe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom