Husqvarna FE350 - power restrictor kit?

g00ner

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Is there such a thing?

I’ve booked a weeks holiday trail riding in the Spanish Pyrenees in September, eldest lad is coming too. Rather than him purchase a bike, I’ve planned him to use my 350 while I use the 690.
He’s an A2 licence holder so the bike has a too high power/weight ratio for his licence. He’s been quoted circa £700-800 to take his full power test.
Seems restricting my trail bike would achieve a satisfactory outcome for us both but I can’t find a kit on sale anywhere. Anyone help point me in the right direction or have any other ideas that may assist towards the desired outcome?

Cheers all

Mike

Yes there is have a chat with your local dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I’ll give Holeshot a call tomorrow. Two dealers so far can’t help though I’m not sure it was a question they’d had before understandably.A2 restrictotd too, I don’t know if thevEU has the same power laws so worth a try

Thanks for the replies

If he does the test will he have to do it again?

If that is a ful licence for life then go for it, save all this dicking around to make the wonderful bike your lending him into a POS.

If he does the test will he have to do it again?

If that is a ful licence for life then go for it, save all this dicking around to make the wonderful bike your lending him into a POS.

It’s a strong argument, though I’m lucky he still wants to hang out with his Dad…even if it costs me :D

I haven’t had any joy with the people I’ve spoken to anyhow. Interestingly, one offered to free up the standard tune and show over 50hp. I’m not sure he grasped my request

It’s a strong argument, though I’m lucky he still wants to hang out with his Dad…even if it costs me :D

Can't put a price on that (and it will continue to rise) Pay for his test and he will want a 1290 Adventure to tour the Alps with you.

but whatever the cost it has to be great value!

Back
Top Bottom