Zwerver!! There's a blast from the past. Inspired my first trip to Norway in 2005. Hope you are well.Booked Hirsthals to Seydisfjordur on 6-8-24 and Seydisfjordur - Hirtshals on 24-8-24, 3 adults, 3 bikes, 3person inside cabin, all meals, for £3079 total.
App 15% price increase since my last trip in 2017 when I travelled alone and had to share a cabin with 3 strangers.
Seems like a good price that.Booked Hirsthals to Seydisfjordur on 6-8-24 and Seydisfjordur - Hirtshals on 24-8-24, 3 adults, 3 bikes, 3person inside cabin, all meals, for £3079 total.
App 15% price increase since my last trip in 2017 when I travelled alone and had to share a cabin with 3 strangers.
Booked Hirsthals to Seydisfjordur on 6-8-24 and Seydisfjordur - Hirtshals on 24-8-24, 3 adults, 3 bikes, 3person inside cabin, all meals, for £3079 total.
App 15% price increase since my last trip in 2017 when I travelled alone and had to share a cabin with 3 strangers.