IN-LAWS AVOIDED, NADS FROZEN - 28TH DEC PICCIES

AS I LIVE AND BREATH, ITS GERRY AND MRS HUXTABLE

...... the West End Cafe, Llandovery

...... bloody good to see you both!!:beerjug:
 

Attachments

  • llandoveryimgp0129.jpg
    llandoveryimgp0129.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 303
Thanks to whoever organised this ... we were led by someone on an airhead to Llandovery I think .... another great day out with the GS club ... great roads, stunning scenery, good company and lots of greasy food ... NICE

Humvee slightly frozen at Storey Arms-ish ....
 

Attachments

  • humveeimgp0132.jpg
    humveeimgp0132.jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 294
retroman said:
After bright sun and picturesque snow, it all went a bit nasty going over the Beacons .....

Hey what coats are those jackets? *

(are they official BMW clothing? Look cool).












*a little Welsh humour there:P
 
Whose coat is that jacket?

jnrobert said:
Hey what coats are those jackets? *

(are they official BMW clothing? Look cool).

Those "coats/jackets" are the unofficial GS uniform,made by Hein Gericke they are from their Tuareg range,and called (I think)Rally,bursting with great features like GoreTex and Knox armour,people say they're great,I'm saving my pennies!
The coat I am wearing is a Belstaff jacket-a little more Welsh humour there
;-)












*a little Welsh humour there:P
:rolleyes:
 
Thanks for the reply. I went to Hein Gericke's web site and couldn't find them there (I am talking about the two guys on the ends wearing identical gear). :confused:
 


Back
Top Bottom