It's a long way to Tipperary. 18/19/20 July 2008

We'll not get to Tipp until about 2230 Friday.

So, is there enough time to generate a suitable hangover for Saturday, or am I going to have to do a ride-out sober?????

What time do you think they close the bars? :nenau :beerjug:

Don't you all have to get up for a ride out on the saturday morning? :nenau

Had to come home early as I ran out of money (been based in Castlegregory for a week). Stayed at the campsite on Sat on way home. Just about brand new, only two showers though. The shop is being built so take your provisions with you as next village is about 9km away. Realistic time from Rosslare is around two hours. I found that most drivers were very aware of bikes and most pulled over to let you pass which was a refreshing change from this country. Local pub (turn left out of campsite) about 300 yds away opens when and if they can be bothered and do not do food. The hotels are the only place to eat so bring cash! Have fun. I wish I had made better financial plans! :blast

Stayed at the campsite on Sat on way home.

Bugger :(
Aidan1150 & myself were in the B&B beside the Glen Hotel on Saturday night. If we'd known you were there we'd have bought ya a pint or two. Maybe next time :beer:

F800GS Riders aren't gurlies !

will be there on sat for road ride not sure about off road never been off road before. anyway looking forward to meeting ye all.
Barry, you've an F800GS and you're wondering weather to do the Off-Road or not !!:eek:
C'mon man, get it dirty, :green gri it's what it was built for ! :augie

Fishguard ferry booked for 11.30am Friday

Camping so weather is guaranteed to pi*$ down:D
Only joking.

Is there an evening meal count for Friday and Saturday, if so please count me in.

Looking forward to it PW

Fishguard ferry booked for 11.30am Friday

Camping so weather is guaranteed to pi*$ down:D
Only joking.

Is there an evening meal count for Friday and Saturday, if so please count me in.

Looking forward to it PW

That's great Paul :thumb2

Saturday night we are all eating together :beerjug:

Safe journey, see you Friday

:aidan

Early birds

... We're heading off in an hour or two, via Welsh Wales and the Cork coast, see y'all Friday :thumb

... P.S. Two for Saturday night's bunfight please :beerjug:

Back
Top Bottom