Just ordered a Tiger 800XC

Too bloody right but you cant beat a good break

302655_2148732592580_1074276521_2471173_1579669_n.jpg

Seriously interested in the new 1200 but dont think I can afford both :rolleyes:

Is that twat Spondon whatever still spouting his usual garbage Paul?:D

I met him (Ash) at last years Triumph LIVE event at Mallory Park. He flew over from Australia for the show. He's actually a really nice bloke which I've found most people are once they've stepped away from their keyboard :D

I met him (Ash) at last years Triumph LIVE event at Mallory Park. He flew over from Australia for the show. He's actually a really nice bloke which I've found most people are once they've stepped away from their keyboard :D

As long as you don't criticise Triumph?:D

Hooray, what a great weekend of riding, at last!:beerjug: My cast came off on Tuesday, and although my arm and hand are aching, I managed to man up and stick 280 miles on the bike this weekend!:thumb

It's early days, but initial thoughts are that this Tiger is excellent. The weather was perfect yesterday, but this morning about 10 minutes into the ride, it pissed down, until I got home.:blast My wife said it hadn't rained here all day!:D

I hope they don't grit the roads in Surrey any time soon, but it's coming.:blast

Either way, it's good to be back in the saddle.:JB

Back
Top Bottom