Just won a Panigale V4S!

Jumpjim

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Sat in the pub discussing our forthcoming trip to the Pyrenees when I get rung up by RevComps to tell me I’d won a Panigale V4S! It’s very difficult to remain quiet in the pub under those circumstances as my mates will attest to..

Now deciding whether to keep it or sell/trade it for a replacement for my KTM 1190 Adventure.

Any ideas what it’s worth? It’s got a full Akra including headers and remap, lots of Gucci carbon bits etc.. 2018, 11K miles, just serviced, MOT, new rear tyre.

Attachments

• IMG_6840.jpg
    IMG_6840.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 340
Last edited:
well done mate, id say around high teens. . the Akra's are over 4k. has it got standard wheels?, cant tell, gorgeous bike, my mate won a 71 plate VW Camper last month

And the drinks flowed freely.

What a night. Congratulations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just wait for the you need to pay a document release fee ;) , followed by a courier fee, etc etc

Hope its genuine , it looks a nice bike

30k ish.

Nice win, I got 200 quid on premium bonds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s fitted with Marchesini Forged rims.. No idea if they’re stock or not..

Sell it and get a new bike.
The latest 1290 looks good

259c221d1170157eda424180aa6b9ffa.jpg

When and where you planning to ride in Pyrenees as I read on here somewhere that quite a large area is now banned for bikers ?

Steve.

Now THAT'S a prize, nice one...:thumb2

If it was me I would definitely keep it, at least for summer. The chances of ever getting another bike like that thrown at you are slim, so I would make the best of it. It might lose a bit of value and all that but who cares, it's a free bike?

Keep it (for now) - Ride it...:thumb :thumb

You lucky dog. I’d keep it and just look at it for a month, then sell it and buy what I wanted.

If you already have a "comfortable" everyday bike......and like a sportsbike......keep it for a while and see if you get on with it.

It's a special thing.

S20 5G sent this......

Back
Top Bottom