Larger screens for 1250GSA

DjApplin

UKGSer Subscriber
Reaction score
Hello,
Just traded my 1200RT for a 1250GSA I last had a 2018 GSA and always felt it needed a bigger screen. Has anyone had experience of what's on offer? There are a few on NN"s but there may be others?

thanks

MRA Vario X-creen. Got one on my 2023 GSA and had one on my 1250GS.

Puig touring screen is a popular option... I have one on my gsa..
i have this too, with a 'flipper' at the top as well....I a 6ft6 and I get zero buffetting........with such a tall screen it also has the addtional strengthening bracket and the screen barely moves at any speed.

I'm 6ft 2 and have both the Puig screen already mentioned and on top the MRA X Screen, again already mentioned and I get zero issues with buffeting etc on my head

However when its really hot and I need a bit of ventilation I just push the X-Screen down and you get the ventilation.

I prefer the Puig touring as it’s 100mm taller and looks standard (I’m vain)

Barry

Attachments

• IMG_0621.jpeg
    IMG_0621.jpeg
    143.3 KB · Views: 16
MRA Vario X-creen & the Puig touring (& with the optional aero)

The MRA is the better screen hands down for the rider but it apeared to divert a load of buffeting to the passenger with my Arai TourX. The Puig was better for the pillion and the optional aero was even better for SWMBO but the screen is truely massive and even at 6 foot 2 I am looking through the aero lip 50% of the time.

I found the MRA you could lower the screen in the summer to give a good breeze i dont find the the Puig to be as good.

my mate bought one from ali express which was as cheap as chips, get the support brackets as well from same place, looks great

Back
Top Bottom